February taught me a few things...
1) Jury duty is for real...and can be incredibly depressing
2) A movie about LEGO can be "awesome!"
3) I need to get out and engage with the local yoga community MORE. It's great I'm able to practice consistently on my own, but getting out and practicing with other teachers this month has been so fun!
4) It's possible to wish for 30 degree weather...as in, that's really warm.
5) A Bose bluetooth speaker makes life better...and makes kitchen dancing even easier! Thanks to Andrew's surprise Valentine's present!
6) Tripod headstand is possible...and maybe even Crow pose to tripod then back to Crow! EEEEK! http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/6c23fda69a9211e38be512bcfd5e32a4_101.mp4
I have also decided to go forward and earn my 500 hr certification for yoga instruction (pretty much like getting a master's degree in the yoga world). So excited to be officially accepted into Asheville Yoga Center's 500 hr completion program...more on this later.
7) It's possible to find nonstop flights to NYC for a decent price on a random Thursday afternoon.
8) Being spontaneous is good...like buying tickets to see Aziz Ansari in April! Woohoo! Can't wait.
9) Matthew McConaughey knows what he's doing...you're watching True Detective right?!
10) Same sex marriage now recognized in Kentucky....AMAZING...Saw this infographic yesterday and just felt happy inside: Here's the rest of my month in photos: