1. Don't wear fleece footie pajamas while walking down hardwood steps at 6:00am with a large cup of full coffee in hands...you will fall and learn that it's possible to lie in a puddle of self defeat contemplating life, covered in coffee while wearing fleece. And be incredibly sore for the next few days.
2. Pharrell Williams--you're awesome.
3. Kids these days still love high quality audiobooks and will listen to them with total attention.
4. Not only is headstand possible, but moving legs around in crazy positions while doing so might be too...EEK
5. Tom Collichio knows what he's doing....Craft was amazing.
6. Idina Menzel can sing like that IRL...and even louder.
7. Visiting with friends you haven't seen in a long while is good for the soul.
8. This song on repeat: [youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_58FqEiG3I?feature=player_detailpage&w=640&h=360]
9. UK vs. U of L brings out the true workings on people in this area.
10. Call the Midwife is about 100x better than Downton Abbey...sorry.