Whoa. This month really took it out of me. It was crazy!
I apologize ahead of time...my instagram photos this month are basically all house pictures. It still doesn't feel real. Andrew and I were saying to each other last night that it feels like we're house sitting or staying in a hotel. It just hasn't sunk in that this is our house.
1. I don't recommend moving during the first week back of work at a school, while your yoga studio is seeing a major boom in attendance. It brings about insane behavior.
2. If you do have to do this, it does help to blast this power anthem on the way to work.
3. We're all loving our official studio shirts. So fun! SO SOFT.
4. I ate a lot of chocolate chip cookies, mini drumsticks, and coconut chips this month. It was needed.
5. It seems that things are kind of falling apart around the world. If I'm being truly honest, August is always terrible. While tons of great things happened this month, every year it makes me lose it at some point. Not sure if it's the heat or the anticipation of fall or what, but every year I have a meltdown.
Well, I can only come up with five this month because I'm ready to MOVE ON. The first week of September brings this three day weekend and then next weekend we're headed to the beach for a few days. Much needed, can't wait.