Here are 31 things that are on my internet and in my brain right now. Happy birthday to me!
1. It's officially Smartwool wearing, kettle corn eating, bourbon drinking, reading season!
2. Currently reading Sea of Poppies by Amitav Ghosh.
3. This song. Again and again:
4. Feeling super inspired and accomplished in both my yoga practice and my yoga teaching lately. Special thanks to Christina Sell for her online classes. They are so great--She's one of my favorite teachers ever.
5. Turning 31 today and I am listening to the new Justin Bieber album on repeat. You can laugh, but it's pretty great.
6. Love this photo from Joy Wilson's Instagram. That's really the one drawback to short hair...my hat game is pretty much non-existent.
8. Thanks Terry and Kayla. I just lost a good 20 minutes watching all the Tasty recipe videos. Hypnotic!
9. Instagram fatigue. I think I have it....bad!
10. He's back! I love this guy so much. I would love to see one of these in person.
11. We almost did this while we were out in Utah, but you know, we just couldn't find the time. Yeah right!
12. Home Alone gifs.
13. I'm going to make my first batch of glögg soon. Yay.
14. We can rest easy, Carly Simon was talking about Dick Tracy.
15. The world seems to be very volatile right now. I'll just be here, doing this.
16. I am now in possession of a spiralizer! Let's do it! Thanks Suzie & Phil!
17. The One Part podcast. I miss it right now, but hey, Jessica's too busy writing that cookbook, so I wh
18. A Christmas Story gifs
19. A short story vending machine. Need I say more?
20. Still going strong with BOB (black on bottom). Makes my life easier when getting ready for work. However, it has only encouraged a slight shoe obsession.
21. I'm only two books away from my 2015 goal...all other resolutions already finished!
22. That reminds me, this year went insanely fast. Yes, I know it's cliche to say that, but HONESTLY.
23. Headed out later today for a yoga class and celebration at Orbis Yoga in Louisville. I'm planning to take some photos and share later this week. It is closing its doors after forty-one years.
24. Just discovered Sarah Close's YouTube channel. Amazing covers! Can we get on Spotify pretty please?! I could use you for yoga playlists!
25. This song has been on repeat for the past two months...in my car, in my house, during my yoga classes, at the library, in my headphones. Not sure why.
26. I had intentions in 2015. I feel like I stuck with them!
27. This is why JGL is my dream man. I love that I woke up this morning with this in an email from my Mom with the subject heading, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And apparently, more people feel just the way that I do.
28. I've designed a tote bag. It took about 30 seconds. I'd like to sit on a street corner and distribute them for free. I also need one for myself.
29. Elf gifs