Okay. Let's just slow all this down. It's Monday morning and I got back from Asheville last night, enjoyed carry-out from the St. Joe picnic (NOODLES), washed a week's worth of sweaty yoga clothes (BLECH), and crashed.
Can we just stop and observe some things?
Being in Asheville for the verdict was pretty epic. Especially given that I was smack dab in the middle of a Bhakti Vinyasa training...bhakti means love and to complete the theme, I listened to Aziz Ansari's book, Modern Romance, on the way down. So funny and surprisingly moving.
2. I've completed a few books, but still shy of my goal. No worries, I'm going to push on!
3. Can't wait to listen to this podcast today. One of my favorites of the year.
4. A week from today I start teaching my class at Inner Spring Yoga in New Albany! So excited! More details to come...
5. Kacey Musgraves new album. All that needs to be said.
6. I'm on episode ten of OITNB season three. Still in shock it's taken me this long to watch the season...I am unsure about it...
7. The Grove Park Inn Spa is still insanely wonderful. Worth it 100%.
8. and finally...I'm now on Snapchat?! UUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHH
That's the noise I make when I talk about Snapchat. My real thoughts = that's for the "kids these days." After seeing too many cool people get on, I've decided to try it.
Add me at: graylinsporter
I have no idea how to work it and probably won't be interested in finding out. Sounds awesome doesn't it?! Someone HELP ME!