1. My vet: thank you for giving calm and rational advice to us after Reuben ate a second plastic grocery bag. He's fine, but SHEESH.
2. This sweater. Grabbed it in the "we made too much" section. I ordered a size up so it would be extra snuggly. It's almost as soft as Reuben
3. Nail polish. Last night I walked across the street to raid Kayla's collection and painted my nails while watching John Oliver. Also, I can confirm that our new headlamp is functioning properly.
Have I mentioned how it's already amazing to have Kaylex living across the street?
4. Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. He's a Beatles song now.
5. The library has been extra giggly thanks to The Day the Crayons Came Home.
6. Black Cigarette Pants. I've pretty much been wearing them or black leggings with color on top exclusively to work lately. It's easier and good.
7. Coffee. Especially when you've got a stash of hand roasted Ethiopian beans. Thanks Sarah! I'm rationing them out slowly...must make them last as long as possible!
8. Plane tickets and lodging have been booked. Vacay is truly happening.
9. Cleaning out my closet. Last weekend I Marie Kondo'd my clothes...kinda sorta. I read the book a few weeks ago. I had to see what all the fuss was about. I'll be honest, I think it's a bit of a wash, but I was in need of a clothes overalI. I got rid of a lot, have a bunch to take to Sassy Fox, and feel better overall. It works.
10. Andrew. He spent all day Sunday painting new trim in the studio. The weekend before that he put new glass in the studio door and put up the new trim. A couple weekends before that he put up the mural and helped paint the studio walls, and helped Dad install our sign.
This coming weekend he's installing the LEDs into tray ceiling so we can glow again. Seriously?! He's pretty great.