It is beyond beautiful outside this weekend and I'm loving life.
1. It's officially fall and for the first time in four years I am not suffering from allergies. I'm on no medication of any kind...I have conquered them through my mom's old "hot salt water up your nose" method. I'm serious...ask me about it, I'll tell you all the gory details. I don't care, all I know is that I feel amazing and am usually beyond miserable by this point.
2. These yoga pants. I think they are the best I've ever had. I like them even more than lulu wunder unders. I got them in the Black Jacquard...would love to have the plain black and Charcoal Heather too...they are amazing!
3. Ryan Adams' 1989 cover album....drops at midnight tonight! Get excited. I've been a fan of his since high school and this is just like heaven.
4. We're leaving on vacation two weeks from tomorrow! Can't wait.
5. Emmys are on tonight...which means E! Red Carpet w/ spaghetti + meatballs at Mom's!
Have a great week everyone.