Ok. A list of some things that aren't terrible...because it's face it, Tuesday night bittersweet, yesterday was depressing, scary, and the reality of a Trump presidency has sunk in.
1. Meryl Streep. You know why
2. This chocolate almond puff pastry braid. So easy and pretty good--looks fancy as well!
3. The 60 degree temperatures. Typically I would be complaining, but given that my coat doesn't zip up, I'll take it.
4. Where words are used most throughout the country. This is addictive.
5. A new (to me) food podcast: Prince Street...as if I need another podcast!
6. Putting my coffee in the Vitamix...instant foamy lattelike goodness. Thanks for the tip, Katie Loveluck!
7. The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu...coming in April. Can't wait! Samira Wiley is back!
8. The state of New York...if they can make this happen.
9. Instagram stories. While I still think it's crappy they stole Snapchat, I'm having fun with it.