Up early drinking coffee and reading things. We're headed to Cincinnati this morning to see friends. Another great Christmas in the books!
The week between Christmas and New Year's is odd. We are all reading 2015 wrap-ups, thinking about it all, and making new intentions for 2016...or is that just me?
Here's what up for me right now:
1. The New York Times year in pictures. Every year this makes me feel like all is lost and this year? YIKES.
2. On a lighter note, dads failing on hoverboards.
3. Yesterday Andrew spent most of the day getting new LEDs installed in the studio. This is our third set and I think they're keepers! We also have a Smart TV to mount and new coat rack to hang. Yoga on Ridley is getting all too fancy. He also has to hang up his Christmas gift from me...ha! A giant print of one of his favorite photographs...
4. We are binging Mr. Robot right now. A little late to it, but it's amazing! Three episodes last night! Rami Malek is my new favorite.
5. I went to barre last week, going again this week. I enjoyed it and wasn't quite as sore as I thought I would be, but still...thighs burning x 100.