We all know by now that this blog has very little structure. I have stopped trying to make it into anything but a little pocket of internet just for me and my ramblings...again, thank you for reading!
The only consistent thing about this blog is that it keeps me accountable for New Year's resolutions and a reboot for each year. I know it's arbitrary, but I love getting a fresh start in January. I've blogged my resolutions since December 2011, here are links to my past goals: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
Last year I wrote about some intentions for 2015 in addition to my standard resolutions. While I didn't succeed in every area (omg the grocery...I NEED HELP), I can honestly say I did make a dent in most.
This year is no different. I've got a few things in mind. Here they are:
1. Consistently brush/Furminate the dogs...I'm planning to set a timer for a few minutes every night and make myself do it. I know it will make my life easier in the long run.
2. Finish my 500hr at Asheville Yoga Center. Since I'm already signed up for all the sessions I need, I'm pretty sure this one will get done.
3. Grocery game...IMPROVE IT
I had this one last year kind of and FAILED miserably. I gotta get it under control.
4. Cardio. Tabata, HIIT, dance, or circuit work in the mornings. I've been deep in yogaland for since 2010...time to do something else as well. BLARGH
5. Give more attention to this blog and social media for the studio. I really need to devote some more time to sharing tips and tricks for yoga, studio news, etc. Look for some fun new content! Find on both Twitter and Instagram at the usernames above.
6. Artwork. I love creating things and have been a slump that's lasted a few years too long. If I don't use my paints this year, they're going buhbye.
December 2015 -- where did you go?
Thanks to all for reading -- look forward to seeing you in 2016,